Jonathan W. Coppin M.D.
Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Board Certified Family Medicine
- Family Practice Residency: Scott & White Memorial Hospital, Temple, TX
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
About the Provider
Jonathan W. Coppin, M.D., is board-certified in family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine and is qualified to diagnose and to treat patients of all ages. Dr. Coppin places special emphasis on preventative medicine to help his patients work towards a healthier lifestyle whenever possible. When chronic conditions are a concern, Dr. Coppin works diligently to track and to manage these conditions.
In his spare time, Dr. Coppin enjoys spending time with his wife and son, reading, doing puzzles, experimenting with photography, playing tennis and playing basketball.
- Routine care for patients of all ages
- Geriatric care
- Care and monitoring of chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease
- Preventive medicine
- Allergies, seasonal flu and colds
- Annual physicals
- Sports injuries
- Weight management
- Smoking cessation
- Minor procedures
- Minor injuries and trauma